Want To Start Your Own Shopify Store?
I Will Help You – For FREE!
Starts Monday, December 19th
Are you interested in starting your own Shopify store but don’t know where to start, or have you already tried and got stuck?
Well, then this might be perfect for you.
Hi, my name’s Eli and I’m a web developer and marketing expert.
I’ve helped many brands over the last 20 years get started selling online and today I want to help you – for free!
I’m looking for 10 people that want help getting started on Shopify.
I’m going to personally walk them through the process and answer any questions that they have.
How This Works
- 5 days of instruction starting on Monday.
- Daily emails and videos explaining what to do next.
- Email support if you get stuck or have questions.
- If you REALLY get stuck I’ll do a 1-on-1 to help.
- I might set up a Slack channel for chat support (haven’t decided yet).
What We Will Cover
- Shopify plans and signing up.
- Admin panel overview.
- Front-end website.
- Password-protected “coming soon” page.
- Shopify themes overview.
- Free vs paid vs 3rd party themes.
- How to install and switch between themes.
- Customizing themes.
- Editing theme code.
- Theme settings.
- Free Shopify resources.
- How to create logos and product photos.
- Stock photo options.
- Email signup forms.
- Collecting and displaying customer reviews.
- Adding products.
- Product variations.
- Creating collections.
- Creating menus for navigation.
- Shipping settings and options.
- Taxes overview.
- Payment processing settings and options.
- PayPal payments.
- Checkout settings.
- Abandoned cart emails.
- Pages overview.
- Contact pages.
- Custom domains.
- Fulfilling orders.
- Purchasing and printing shipping labels.
- Shopify Apps overview.
- Sales channels overview.
- Facebook sales channel and pixel settings.
- Google Analytics settings.
This isn’t for everybody, I’m looking for people that meet the following requirements:
- You already have a product ready to sell or you will have a product very soon.
- No drop shipping products.
- I won’t be covering digital products.
- Your business is based in the USA.
- You plan to sell and ship to the USA, at least at first.
- You want to get started NOW!
I won’t be going in depth on these items but I’m happy to quickly answer any questions you might have.
- Registering an LLC.
- Business bank accounts.
- Business credit cards.
- IRS EIN numbers.
- Sales tax certificates.
If this sounds good to you then fill out the form below!
I’m only picking a group of 10 people for this round. I also might do this again depending on how well it goes, if that’s the case then I will keep your info for next time.
I’ll let you know either way if you get picked or not.